Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?

Article about: G'day All Just found my old Action Man Pz wraparound at my folks place - two survivors from when I where a kid, well just survived..... you can all guess who the doll is

Default Re: Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?

First time I see that one!!
    Wunder how I missed that him.
    Thanks for showing.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Thats Awesome Aussie

Nice one! I have collected a few modern day ones too!

Here is my Totenkopf figure
    Attached Images Attached Images Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?  Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?  Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?  Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms? 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Sweet!! Dig the face, nice pad ya got there to Bud

Cheers mate ! yes he has a Teutonic face

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

You just have to love modern head sculpts,so life like.
    I think a quality head make's the figure.They present much better the more life like they are.
    Great pic's fella's.

Stumbled across this cool book! It details every single Action Man uniform!

I have sadly been collecting vintage Action Man gear on EBay and this book is a great reference!

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?   Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?  

Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?   Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?  

Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?   Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?  

Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?  

What a great Find Nick!! Way Kool

For Nick, my one and only left. I sold all the others some years back. I kept this one, I liked all the gear and the packaging. It's the G.I. Joe D-Day Salute. Sits in the closet now. Working on a display room for all my crap. The girlfriend gets pissed because I won't open the box, she want's to set up the tent.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?   Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?  

Nice Find Nick!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast