Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?

Article about: G'day All Just found my old Action Man Pz wraparound at my folks place - two survivors from when I where a kid, well just survived..... you can all guess who the doll is

Default Re: Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?

G'day All
    Just found my old Action Man Pz wraparound at my folks place - two survivors from when I where a kid, well just survived..... you can all guess who the doll is

Oh... I'm sorry - I have Action Man's head (another survivor from my kid days)
    Last edited by reneblacky; 02-24-2013 at 10:13 AM. Reason: added text

?

Big Steve that is!!!! I had one of dolls too....Cheers Terry.

Quote by Slick Rick View Post
    Nick

Here's my GI Joe 40MM Bofors. Got it mostly for the gun.

Rick
    Love that tattoo, i like the fact that the manufacturer recognised tattoos are part of military culture!...

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    I kept this one, I liked all the gear and the packaging. It's the G.I. Joe D-Day Salute.
    Ive got the D-day Salute figure aswell as a b-17 bomber crewman, and I have the 40mm bofors in a box somewhere!

Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    For Nick, my one and only left. I sold all the others some years back. I kept this one, I liked all the gear and the packaging. It's the G.I. Joe D-Day Salute. Sits in the closet now. Working on a display room for all my crap. The girlfriend gets pissed because I won't open the box, she want's to set up the tent.
    Awesome! Dont open the box Darin! It will be worth a fortune one day!
    Thanks for posting

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I have a few that I have collected throughout the years Nick.
    Some originals, most are later production. The German is the correct figure in that he has no scar on the right cheek.
    Ralph.
    Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?
    On the left of the top shelf are blister packs containing uniforms.
    The figure in the Marine uniform is not a G.I.Joe, just a filler. The uniform is a mint original.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?   Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?  

Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?   Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?  

Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?   Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

More.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?   Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

And this guy. I also have an Adventure Team figure dressed up in DID German gear. I also have a couple of Marx Gold Knight's and horse with armor.
    Ralph

Hmm...Looks like these guys are gearing up for a Midnight Commando raid on the Barbie Dream House.....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast