Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?

Article about: G'day All Just found my old Action Man Pz wraparound at my folks place - two survivors from when I where a kid, well just survived..... you can all guess who the doll is

Default Re: Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Hmm...Looks like these guys are gearing up for a Midnight Commando raid on the Barbie Dream House.....
    That's why the RCMP is there William!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Default Re: Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?

Ralph what a collection!

Great to see, thanks for posting them

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nice collection ralph, do you keep them all in boxes or do you have them out on display?

What do you guys think of dragon in dreams V Dragon ? i was told DID id better quality but i've not seen a dragon figure in hand

Martin

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    Heres my last three, i had loads when i was a kid, i recently sold the afrika korp and last issue stormtrooper figures, great items guys rgds Dave
    I had these three as well! Wish I still did.

Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    Nice collection ralph, do you keep them all in boxes or do you have them out on display?

What do you guys think of dragon in dreams V Dragon ? i was told DID id better quality but i've not seen a dragon figure in hand

Martin
    Thank you Martin!
    Most are still in their boxes and have never ben removed.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Get some of the dragon ones on display get some pics up, or have you no display room left with all your items

MAP
    ?

I had bags full of original GI Joes and equipment from the early 70's (the fuzzy haired ones) and a Six Million $ Man and Planet of the Apes...then one day the dog ate them, literally.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Cool Fighting Yank [GI Joe copy]

I remember buying these for .88 cents each, they were some type of GI Joe knock off / copy? they use to sell these at the Five & Dime or .88 stores.

they were not made as well as the original GI Joe, these had a cheaper feel, more fragile and the heads were so soft they popped off very easily, I still remember they had a strong plastic or vinyl smell? when they were new.

the Original GI Joe action soldier retail price was around $3 - $4 each? you could buy several Fighting Yanks for the price of one GI Joe.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?   Anyone collect Action Man/GI Joe uniforms?  

Quote by MAP View Post

I had bags full of original GI Joes and equipment from the early 70's (the fuzzy haired ones) and a Six Million $ Man and Planet of the Apes...then one day the dog ate them, literally.

Hey, why are these worth a lot now? how much do they sell for?

MAP
    ?

Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    Hey, why are these worth a lot now? how much do they sell for?
    Nostalgia. Reliving or remembering our youth.

As far has how much? It all depends on condition and rarity. I'm sure some go for very high sums but I really don't collect these so not sure. I bought a new in box WW1 GI Joe from the 1970's a few years back at a gun show for my son. Was $25. Looked it up online and asking prices were $50.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast