Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is this the best scale model aircraft ever?

Article about: Hi Guys, This chap has far too much time on his hands! Take a look at what he did with Tamiya's old 1:48 scale Avro Lancaster B.III kit, it's just incredible... From the aluminium foil skinn

Default Is this the best scale model aircraft ever?

Hi Guys,

This chap has far too much time on his hands! Take a look at what he did with Tamiya's old 1:48 scale Avro Lancaster B.III kit, it's just incredible... From the aluminium foil skinning to the detailed cockpit, turrets, fuel tanks, electrics, hell, even the Elsan's got a bog roll! I think this is the best scale model I've ever seen, I hope you enjoy it too!

Hellenic modellers official website / HEL.MO. - 1/48 Tamiya Avro Lancaster B.MkIII by Alex Kontiveis

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Default Re: Is this the best scale model aircraft ever?

Holy carp, that is good!!
    This Mustang is still the winner in my book though:
    Aluminum Fighter Plane Models by Young C Park | Oddity Central - Collecting Oddities

?

Thanks for sharing that Ned, its fantastic. I love the video clip, the lights are fantastic. As you say, quite possibly one of the best models ever built.

Regards,

Carl

Wow! That is easily the best I've seen, the detail he went to is incredible.

By the look of that lav, they had a hairy time of it over Berlin

Ned gotta say mate a big fat yes!!!! : to that, totally amazing and a work of art.
    cheers Ronnie

?

They are a labour of love, the detail and the skill involved....well done that man....

Speaking as someone with "two left hands", all I can add is a sincere and appreciative "Wow".

WOW! 12 months work? I would go mental! Thats one seriously dedicated modeller!

We're talking one of the best and most talented modelers on the planet guys guys!
    Horrido!

That is an amazing piece of work. I don't think I could focus on one project that long, and with that attention to detail. Thanks for sharing!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast