Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Camouflage profile guide Waffen SS colors

Article about: Do any of you modellers use any of this series of books for reference? If so do you find them useful? Many thanks Nick

Default Camouflage profile guide Waffen SS colors

Do any of you modellers use any of this series of books for reference?

If so do you find them useful?

Many thanks

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Camouflage profile guide Waffen SS colors 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I tend to find that most models now carry diffferent paint schemes that should cover most of the variations, Humbrol used to do a great range of German camo paints for vehicles and uniforms but stopped them some time ago, theres quite a few different books on the paint schemes, i can get mine from E-Models ltd, they do a good selection

I have admired this series when I used to build the 1/35 scale Tamiya models
    Attached Images Attached Images Camouflage profile guide Waffen SS colors 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks guys

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem