Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Looking forward to the winter season

Article about: Hello Artists,, I truly miss all the model building and I am looking forward to the colder days when people will stay in their homes. Looking forward to it very soon. There have been some aw

Default Looking forward to the winter season

Hello Artists,, I truly miss all the model building and I am looking forward to the colder days when people will stay in their homes. Looking forward to it very soon. There have been some awesome examples of creation and weathering. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Default Re: Looking forward to the winter season

I have to model make in my garage and it can be freezing, but worth it

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nick there must be a small place inside your warm house your wife could oblige you,,,I dont think the glues adhere that well in the cold compared to a warmer room. Maybe some Brandy to warm the bones in the garage
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

About glue paint you are right Larry. I have to sit on our covered/closed balcony but in Moscow it's not fun and at times impossible. I do helmets so a little off topic.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Nick there must be a small place inside your warm house your wife could oblige you,,,I dont think the glues adhere that well in the cold compared to a warmer room. Maybe some Brandy to warm the bones in the garage
    Larry, I have tried and failed to get a corner of the house, but a nice malt whisky works wonders

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I have always liked the Tiger I models and the short nosed Jagdpanzer IV. I have yet to see a Sturmtiger Model.
    A nice thinner I use when viewing modeling,, the blond kind Is a thinner called Jim beam. Works well very well with excellent results.
    Attached Images Attached Images Looking forward to the winter season 

?

Here`s what the guys in eastern Canada drink....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Looking forward to the winter season  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

I'm not patient enough for building models, but I'll drink to those who are

I enjoy some of the fine beverages above, but I like a nice sweet tea to quench the thirst
    Looking forward to the winter season