Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

my german kits pics

Article about: wow these are really cool! i like one of the first one where is just hanging out of the top of the tank having his coffee, getting ready fro the day

Default Re: my german kits pics

Nice job indeed

Although.....isn't that Dan Ackroyd on the right in front of the Panther ?

Steve T

what pic i only have 2 panthers here neither with any figures lol

?

Fantastic detail and modelling skills mate, but how the hell did you manage to put so much detail on a 1/72nd figure, i cant work that one out?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Fantastic detail and modelling skills mate, but how the hell did you manage to put so much detail on a 1/72nd figure, i cant work that one out?
    the figs are all 1/35 except the big 200 millly at the end but the process is still the same just smaller dots lol oh and the two guys on the small base are 120mm did anyone notice the battlefield modded ss spider pattern smock on the guy on the right it was made from tent sections and at least two totenkopf soldiers modded pieces to make unifrom clothing
    Last edited by panzerjaeger44; 06-18-2010 at 04:19 PM.

the hardest part of the award ceremony dio was actually making figures that were in as much of an attention pose as poss they really dont make them i also added the bandage to karl bromanns head as per the original ceremony pics sadly we couldnt put the two king tigers in as that was going to make it relaly big however my client is considering reworking it with the additional tank

?

MAN! nice work....You gotta teach me some tricks and tips on those tanks! My panther looks like crap compared to your tank's paint-jobs.

You, sir, are talented beyond belief!

Quote by dustyr55 View Post
    You, sir, are talented beyond belief!
    my thanks dusty its nice to be appreciated after many years of dilligent work and effort please note guys I DO COMMISIION WORK IF ANYONE WANTS A PICE DONE IM MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO THE WORK AND I DONT RIP OFF ANYONE MY RATES ARE VERY VERY REASONABLE!!

?

Nice:P

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    MAN! nice work....You gotta teach me some tricks and tips on those tanks! My panther looks like crap compared to your tank's paint-jobs.
    i couldnt see thew pics of your panther my apologies id really like to see them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast