MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

my german kits pics

Article about: wow these are really cool! i like one of the first one where is just hanging out of the top of the tank having his coffee, getting ready fro the day

Default Re: my german kits pics

wow these are really cool! i like one of the first one where is just hanging out of the top of the tank having his coffee, getting ready fro the day

Quote by emerika View Post
    wow these are really cool! i like one of the first one where is just hanging out of the top of the tank having his coffee, getting ready fro the day
    thanks i hand built the tiny coffee cup just to make it different

Real nice detail. Steady hands and a good eye!

thanks packin not bad considering iv got a revocering neck surgery wear glasses and arthritis in my hands lol

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    thanks packin not bad considering iv got a revocering neck surgery wear glasses and arthritis in my hands lol
    Hey panzer. Being in that condition, I'd bet you could be making some big bucks being a jeweler or something! At a 100% who knows? Great work!

cheers packin i dont know what to say ive never thought of jewellers as a trade iv just always loved building models and still do so i happily trundle along making kits for my principal client and anyone else who ever decides theyd like something done as its my passion i dont overcharge by a long shot for example this kit i only charged 200 bucks for incl the figures a full proffessional would be at least double that if your a builder and need any tips i can offer feel free to pm me and ill give u my cell number and we can have a chat over it once again appreciate the kind words

Well panzer,I was really into building (1/48-1/32)tanks,figures, dioramas etc. a while back. In resent years perhaps a few things. My eyes are not quite the same,my patience more limited and my nerves a little rattly. Also the price for models seems to have gone through the roof. I have lost,given away and just don't know what happened to a lot that I have done. I had a whole room painted up to look like a WW2 battle. Planes (sky) and all. These are the paltry few that remain. Ron my german kits picsmy german kits pics[
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my german kits pics  

i feel you on the prices mate thats why i only buy from dragon models as a rule u get good prices and a lot of kit for ur buck most of my stuff goes to a guy in AZ who has a room full of kits on display i cartainly wouldnt have room for any here myself right now and the two yr old wants to bomb them bless her

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    i feel you on the prices mate thats why i only buy from dragon models as a rule u get good prices and a lot of kit for ur buck most of my stuff goes to a guy in AZ who has a room full of kits on display i cartainly wouldnt have room for any here myself right now and the two yr old wants to bomb them bless her
    That's what one of my boy's did. He was about 7 at the time. He was being punished for something or another and he took a broom handle to the planes hanging from the ceiling. Your daughter seems to be a little adventurous. I hope she doesn't find any bombs!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3