Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

nostalgia in 1/35...

Article about: Hi, have found some time ago in my old cellar two 70s built models Tamiya in 1-35 scale... a Jackson M 36 and a german Jagdpanther. Have decided to refurbish both to make some shot to post h

Default nostalgia in 1/35...

Hi, have found some time ago in my old cellar two 70s built models Tamiya in 1-35 scale...
    a Jackson M 36 and a german Jagdpanther.
    Have decided to refurbish both to make some shot to post here. hope you enjoy it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture nostalgia in 1/35...   nostalgia in 1/35...  

... a lateral hit to the engine....

- - ------- - -

the responsible
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture nostalgia in 1/35...   nostalgia in 1/35...  

the Jackson receive various hits from the Jagdpanther

nostalgia in 1/35...   nostalgia in 1/35...  

..the jackson tank at the end

more shots

Nice models and weathering!
    I like the flame...... real or photo-shopped?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Great Great Great
    Love the weathering and the awesome detail...but I have one question....the red use of color on the Jagdpanther what campaign was that color scheme used in..as it stands out quite sharply making itself into a target for an attack.

Love Tamiya.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi all, no photoshop,only some trick with match, wind....and big big patience to capture the ideal pic after hundreds pics.
    Hi Larry,thanks-thanks thanks-very kind of you.
    The red is minium base red, basis for all the camo schemes after 1944 (with the green)...a little bit different from the original due to strong diurnal light (?)...mine is darker and more opaque than these pics,unfortunately.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture nostalgia in 1/35...