Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Panther G 1/35 tamiya

Article about: Here i present my last surviving 1/35 model before i started collecting militaria about 2 years ago. A tamiya panther g, i used to have tons of models but unfortunately most have broke or ha

Nice model John and i like the paint work, some people seem to go over the top with the weathering.

Great looking model mate.

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Nice model John and i like the paint work, some people seem to go over the top with the weathering.
    I have noticed that with “professionals” . Either the vehicle looks unrealistically rusted as if it has spent 10 years without any form of refurbishment Or they plaster so much mud it makes the ww1 western front look fine.

Hi jb4046,
    It's a good model and looks the part, I think you should definitely try to get back into it at whatever level you are happy with because that's what modelling is all about it's supposed to be fun and enjoyed.
    Modellers who criticise and nit pick about details, painting, weathering and skill level etc. of other modellers work are idiots and need to get a life, I've met a few in my time and they used to bother me in my early days but I learnt it's best to just ignore tosser's like that they obviously have issues. You're on the right track (excuse the pun) so give it a go again, enjoy the hobby and post your work up here for us to enjoy.
    Regards, Andy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2