Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Panzer Crewman

Article about: As some of you will already know, my father was a Panzer crewman in the 16th Panzer Div. He was a loader. You can see more info here, Documentation - Page 3 - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria

hi Ralph ,i didn't know of your interesting family history ,but can i say what an amazingly detailed display,you are very gifted and i remember you sharing you fine work on my us desert storm display thread a while back ,you have done your father proud thanks james

Quote by James C View Post
    hi Ralph ,i didn't know of your interesting family history ,but can i say what an amazingly detailed display,you are very gifted and i remember you sharing you fine work on my us desert storm display thread a while back ,you have done your father proud thanks james
    Thank you James!
    I have posted a few other pieces of my work in this section if you care to look at them.
    SS Infantryman, Due Respect
    SD Sturmbannfuhrer
    SS Tank Commander
    British SAS
    1/9th Scale Panzerfaust
    Small SS Diorama
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph, excellent craftwork to the smallest detail. Great way to honour your father s memory, best regards, Juan

Just seeing this now Ralph..and a very well executed diorama in your fathers memory. The small photo of your mother really sets the scene. Outstanding !! .

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Hi Ralph, excellent craftwork to the smallest detail. Great way to honour your father s memory, best regards, Juan
    Thank you Juan!
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Just seeing this now Ralph..and a very well executed diorama in your fathers memory. The small photo of your mother really sets the scene. Outstanding !! .

Regards Larry
    Thanks very much Larry!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

wow.well done.very emotional act..Great history also

Quote by herrzark View Post
    wow.well done.very emotional act..Great history also
    Thank you!
    Ralph.

Ralph i am speechless. You are an amazingly gifted artist. I love these miniatures and yours look so realistic. Tiny table and hat etc COOL
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Ralph i am speechless. You are an amazingly gifted artist. I love these miniatures and yours look so realistic. Tiny table and hat etc COOL
    Thanks Chris!
    Ralph.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4