Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Panzer IV-The TOTENKOPF at Kharkow

Article about: by Bond Hi Francesco. It looks really good, like all the models you have shown. Hi Jerry,thank you very much.............and thanks for advice me.I have correct the title

Default Re: Panzer IV-The TOTENKOPF at Kharkow

Francesco that is an amazing model! That paint job is outstanding, it looks as good as any model I've ever seen. You could get work in Hollywood with spielberg building things like that! Did you paint it with an airbrush mate? I have just started to build a panzer 1V and I would like to have the same weathered snow camo look that you have achieved there with yours. Well done, Dave.

Hi Dave ,thanks for your kind reply.
    I used airbrush and brush.

I will post some shots I have take during the painting job.
    I will add also a small description but my English is not so good so I don't know if this can help

In these first pictures you can see that I did the first white step not uniformly.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer IV-The TOTENKOPF at Kharkow   Panzer IV-The TOTENKOPF at Kharkow  

In this second step I did the White paint chips using a Panzergrau color with a thin brush
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer IV-The TOTENKOPF at Kharkow   Panzer IV-The TOTENKOPF at Kharkow  

The third step.
    With a flat brush and still with the Panzergrau i did some dry-Brush on some panel to the model (look at the red circles ............. surely you can understand better looking at the pictures )

Panzer IV-The TOTENKOPF at Kharkow   Panzer IV-The TOTENKOPF at Kharkow  

Other step.
    I watered the a white color and with with a brush I made some scattered spots.

Panzer IV-The TOTENKOPF at Kharkow   Panzer IV-The TOTENKOPF at Kharkow  

Thanks Francesco, that helps a lot! I will try the same method on my model and you're English is fine mate. You really have done a terrific job on your model, you've inspired me to get off my bum and build mine, cheers mate, Dave.

?

Very convincing! Nice work!

?

Very awesome job, my friend and fellow model builder! I've recently gotten into doing weathering on my PZ's. I'll have to post some here soon. Thanks again for sharing my friend.
    ~Dean

Beautiful model!

JMM
    ?

Hi fellow model builder

Like your model a lot. Modeling was my first hobby and passion (and still is). Always though that dioramas and weathering give a special touch to models.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast