Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

PanzerIV H work in progress

Article about: by Alan Goodyear Thats the worst bit!! arrghhhh memories @ 1/72nd lol Airfix OO/HO scale Churchill tank........ 22 road wheels + 4 side plates = The very first model kit that I had bought fo

?

Default Re: PanzerIV H work in progress

You are doing a fabulous job on this model.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

thanks zwerge im glad you are enjoying the thread and hope everyone is not only enjoying it but maybe learning a few usefull things along the way as you all can see im not the greatest painter of faces lol more to come assonn as i get bk to my brushes ps all my brushes are kolinsky red sables you can grab a bargain on ebay with one seller in california whos a great guy with down to earth prices !!

well heres the first of the crew all painted and decalled up hope u like it its the first figure iv p[ainted in over a year so a bit on the rusty side
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PanzerIV H work in progress   PanzerIV H work in progress  

PanzerIV H work in progress   PanzerIV H work in progress  

Great work! Really enjoy the progress, can't wait to see the figures ready!

Regards, Giorgos

That looks great very good detail A+

cheers guys sorry on the figure delay not been to well but needless to say im workin on it i think the next kit might be the waffle pattern sturmhaubitz42

just a quick note im workling on four figures simultaneously pics will go up when they are complete thanks to all for your patience and to anyone thats interested the decals are made by archer and are dual purpose u can wet apply or rub down i rub down onto backing material and wet apply

?

Have read this thread with interest. Such very good work on these models. I would love to be able to achieve this level of work, but fat chance of that. This thread makes me want to start making models again.

go for it scout and if i can be of any assistance il be ,ore than happy to share the knowledge which i in turn recieved by some great builders

heres crewmen 2 and 3 minus any awards that need adding i include close ups of the cuff titles etc
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PanzerIV H work in progress   PanzerIV H work in progress  

PanzerIV H work in progress   PanzerIV H work in progress  

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast