Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

PanzerIV H work in progress

Article about: by Alan Goodyear Thats the worst bit!! arrghhhh memories @ 1/72nd lol Airfix OO/HO scale Churchill tank........ 22 road wheels + 4 side plates = The very first model kit that I had bought fo

?

Default Re: PanzerIV H work in progress

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    go for it scout and if i can be of any assistance il be ,ore than happy to share the knowledge which i in turn recieved by some great builders
    Thank you. That is very kind of you, especially as you are so accomplished in the ways of model making; you must have many asking for advice.

I for one look forward to more pics of this excellent work.

Very neat work! Liking this a lot can't wait to see the whole lot finished. Has the man you are making this for asked for a diorama base?

yes Alan their will be a very simple basic dioramma base but as this tank has no zimmerit it has been backdated to kursk so plain works well it means the pea dot guy has to go elsewhere in his collection but thne you cant have a guy in 44 patttern during 43 lol btw did u like the cuff ,sleeve and rank decals?

last two figures for this kit completed and a basic series of onboard pics finally its almost done oh the guy with the panzershrek just happened to be here atthe time soi thought id add him
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PanzerIV H work in progress   PanzerIV H work in progress  

PanzerIV H work in progress   PanzerIV H work in progress  

You did an awsome job

Those little guys are not easy to paint.

danke wehrmacht you know when you build summat liek this and you see how big the crew are in direct relation to the vehicle it makes you realise just how cramped these things really were but i digress the figures take more ot paint the faces than the rest of guy put together half the time lol as long as you all can recognise the cammo patterns im happy

Looks great good job!

?

Fantastic Panzer & crew. Just amazing what you did. I like the cable for the head phones - just a very nice finishing touch. I think by now, it is established, that your fine motor skills are working just fine!
    :-)

Great piece! Come together really well. If you think that's cramped can you imagine being stuck in a 38t or pz II?

yeah deff on the uncomfortable side for anyone over 5 ft and 90 lbs in weight lol and ty scout im happy to say i havent lost anything fro mthe surgery so im very pleased myself

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast