Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Revell PanzerIV

Article about: by Tango Dragon diecast models are very good, seeing that I'm useless at making models! Drgon models are the only way I'm going to get a tank in my display!!!. Hagen that is a really good mo

Default Re: Revell PanzerIV

Quote by Tango View Post
    Dragon diecast models are very good, seeing that I'm useless at making models! Drgon models are the only way I'm going to get a tank in my display!!!. Hagen that is a really good model too you have made. Cheers Terry.
    Check out that German Mortar called Thor if you like diecast like me Terry. made by Dragon and it looks awesome on display. Amazon might have it cheaper than Military Issue model magazine if you are interested. Take care

Wow that looks amazing, I wish I could do that but I dont have the patience, I just buy the 1/35 pre-made die cast ones and display them in a case, lazy mans display lol

Me too Maximus. Bought a tiger tank from Forces of Valor. Ready to display without the headaches. plus the eyeballs ain't the best anymore. lookin for an Me 109 next.

Great job...surgeons must have steady hands to perform their tasks...a 1/72 scale model is just that task. I like the weathering and the telephone pole cool stuff!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Nice and detailed little display , pretty hard to do with ageing eyes like mine , im just finishing off a 1/16th tiger and deciding whether to add camo but i have 'nt got air brush kits, also trying to source figures inthat scale is proving a pain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2