Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Russian Aircraft Kits

Article about: Hi all, could anyone help me with these kits, I hav'nt built any aircraft kits since I was about twelve but I could'nt resist these, I got them in a charity shop and they are complete and un

Default Russian Aircraft Kits

Hi all, could anyone help me with these kits, I hav'nt built any aircraft kits since I was about twelve but I could'nt resist these, I got them in a charity shop and they are complete and unmade, I am curious about the manufacturer (Russian I guess) although the 'Italeri' name appears on the label so maybe made by 'Italeri' specifically for the Russian market but the warning about selling outside USSR is confusing..........I am guessing USSR made so pre dates the fall of communism, all in all very interesting kits and since I know little about them any info would be appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian Aircraft Kits   Russian Aircraft Kits  

Russian Aircraft Kits   Russian Aircraft Kits  

Russian Aircraft Kits  

I am not familiar with this manufacturer

Let us know what you think when you have constructed one

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Zvezda "Star" makes excellent kits.

??? ??????

I have several.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

You're gonna have a shock when you open the box, there's 10 of these and they all fit inside each other.....

Russian Aircraft Kits
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Italeri are the manufactures of these kits. These are made for export to Russia, or made there under licence.
    Pete

Not keen on the warning. but looks like a nice kit.
    Best Regards Matt

On the look out for original ww2 M26 Adrian helmet liner.

?

Quote by Steelhead10 View Post
    Not keen on the warning. but looks like a nice kit.
    I agree but I find the warning kind of comical, What do they include???? The schematic of the uber secret Avionics package found in these A/C's.

Ned Once again CLASSIC. Thanks! It had me LMAO!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

If they are made by Italeri then they will be good !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks everyone for your comments, a look inside the box shows crisp looking mouldings with nice details and the 'Italeri' connection is a good sign............appreciate you all taking a look guys.

Phil

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Zvezda "Star" makes excellent kits.

??? ??????

I have several.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks for the link Ade, just what I was looking for, Cheers.

Phil