Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SD Sturmbannfuhrer

Article about: by Poromies Really great work! Your scale models are really well done, and a joy to look at! Thank you!

Default re: SD Sturmbannfuhrer

Thanks again Doug!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

wow.amazing work.you are an artist.

Quote by herrzark View Post
    Thank you again!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ralph,
    Spent some time going back over your Panzer related posts this evening and realized that you are a master at scale models! Not only are the figures you build amazing but the way you detail and display them is outstanding.
    I also checked out the posts dedicated to your fathers service and I am sure he would be very proud of how you are keeping his memory alive. Job well done sir! Bob

Quote by herrzark View Post
    SD Sturmbannfuhrer

Ralph, thought you would get a kick out of this! Bob

Quote by Combat Boots View Post
    Ralph,
    Spent some time going back over your Panzer related posts this evening and realized that you are a master at scale models! Not only are the figures you build amazing but the way you detail and display them is outstanding.
    I also checked out the posts dedicated to your fathers service and I am sure he would be very proud of how you are keeping his memory alive. Job well done sir! Bob

Thank you Bob!
    I really do appreciate your comments.
    It takes a real commitment and time can NOT be a factor.
    Ralph.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3