Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Small SS Diorama

Article about: Nice figures! I'm always envious of people who can paint faces like they look human!

Default Re: Small SS Diorama

Thank you Ian!
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Thank you!
    If I understand, you are wondering if I get paid for doing this? No, they are for my personal pleasure.
    And for sharing with others.
    Ralph.
    no no.sorry.wrong spelling.paint i wanted to write.dont know good english

Wow awesome Ralph. Very nice job. I always liked these models but it was very difficult to paint the details.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Wow awesome Ralph. Very nice job. I always liked these models but it was very difficult to paint the details.
    Thanks Chris!
    This one took a while as I do not really study SS Camo.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph you have captured realism at its best as truly your talent is a gift. I thought Shepard Paine was good way back when ,, when he made all those dioramas for Monogram models. In my younger days I loved to make the 1/35th scale Tamiya models and loved doing it..............But the guys on this model forum, including yourself have done some amazing things that i thought were not possible. Incredible use of paints , thinners and sands to represent rust and weathering. Being on this forum brings back alot of memories and i enjoy looking at everyones creation as one goes to an art museum to appreciate fine art.....Hands clapping to you guys,, and a job well done.!! best regards Larry

Wow fantastic models! I admire you for your patience and steady hand. Wish I possessed such skill. Keep it going! Do you sell any?

Quote by Siegfried B View Post
    Hi Ralph you have captured realism at its best as truly your talent is a gift. I thought Shepard Paine was good way back when ,, when he made all those dioramas for Monogram models. In my younger days I loved to make the 1/35th scale Tamiya models and loved doing it..............But the guys on this model forum, including yourself have done some amazing things that i thought were not possible. Incredible use of paints , thinners and sands to represent rust and weathering. Being on this forum brings back alot of memories and i enjoy looking at everyones creation as one goes to an art museum to appreciate fine art.....Hands clapping to you guys,, and a job well done.!! best regards Larry
    Thank you Larry!
    Part of the reason that I enjoy doing these kinds of things is realising the pleasure that others get when seeing what is possible. Another reason that I enjoy posting them is to hear the positive comments that you and others have posted. I still enjoy seeing Shep's work and have observed them for a long time.
    Ralph.

- - Updated - -

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Wow fantastic models! I admire you for your patience and steady hand. Wish I possessed such skill. Keep it going! Do you sell any?
    Thank you!
    I try not to sell too many due to the hours that involved. Unfortunately, very few people are prepared to pay what the work is worth.
    Ralph.

Hi Ralph, this is amazing work, it gets better on each thread I open, Best regards, Juan

Thanks for bumping this thread. I had forgotten about it.

It was nice to see Ralph's paintings again. How about a DAK diorama in the desert Ralph?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Thanks for bumping this thread. I had forgotten about it.

It was nice to see Ralph's paintings again. How about a DAK diorama in the desert Ralph?
    Thanks Chris!
    I have a Desert Storm one in the works, unfortunately the figures that I still have in the boxes are Stalingrad and winter scenes. Also, my reference material for DAK is lacking big time.
    I also have one Israeli figure, I believe Golan Heights if I remember correctly.
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Hi Ralph, this is amazing work, it gets better on each thread I open, Best regards, Juan
    Thank you again Juan!
    Ralph.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast