Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Das Reich Hummel

Article about: Fantastic model mate, you have a very good eye for detail, it is a work of art.

Default SS Das Reich Hummel

Hi guys,
    here is one of my scale model (1:35).

Hope you like
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Das Reich Hummel  

Default Re: SS Das Reich Hummel

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Das Reich Hummel   SS Das Reich Hummel  

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Das Reich Hummel   SS Das Reich Hummel  

SS Das Reich Hummel  

Very well built and painted, Francesco! I like the personal touch by adding the netting. I really enjoy these models with the open compartments.
    Tom

Excellent detail, down to the helmet hanging on the side

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Very nicely done I love the wear pattern on the checker plate walkways and the interior handles and levers gives the impression of troop movement and heavy use.

Regards Mark K

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast