Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

SS Infantryman, Due Respect

Article about: Some of you may have seen this photo that I have posted elsewhere on this forum. This young man was a school friend of my mother's. He was approximately 16 years old. He did not last very lo

Absolutely amazing !! Not a clue how you made this, regardless if it took you 2 weeks or 2 years. Patience is a virtue, you must have a lot of it

Quote by real steel View Post
    Absolutely amazing !! Not a clue how you made this, regardless if it took you 2 weeks or 2 years. Patience is a virtue, you must have a lot of it
    Thank you David!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Not seen this post before, but makes fascinating reading. Nice work with the models as well

Quote by thecyclist64 View Post
    Not seen this post before, but makes fascinating reading. Nice work with the models as well
    Thank you!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I don't know how I missed this since 2012, but I am thrilled it got bumped. Not very many adjectives left Ralph. You have a gift for sure, and as others have said, the patience of a saint. Incredible work.

Jay

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    I don't know how I missed this since 2012, but I am thrilled it got bumped. Not very many adjectives left Ralph. You have a gift for sure, and as others have said, the patience of a saint. Incredible work.

Jay
    Thank you very much Jay!
    Here is a more recent piece of my work, a little different than this one.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/fairb...-knife-668508/
    Ralph.

The attention to detail and the quality of craftsmanship is just amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Mart

Quote by Martin C View Post
    The attention to detail and the quality of craftsmanship is just amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Mart
    Thank you Mart!
    I appreciate the comment.
    Ralph.

?

Very cool and nicely done

I can't believe that it has been nearly 8 years already.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast