Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

SS Infantryman, Due Respect

Article about: Some of you may have seen this photo that I have posted elsewhere on this forum. This young man was a school friend of my mother's. He was approximately 16 years old. He did not last very lo

Default Re: SS Infantryman, Due Respect

Quote by Bill T View Post
    WOW! You did an amzing job on the rifle and helmet especially!!!! Im very impressed at how you got the bolt and other parts to move/etc. The rifle stock itself looks incredible, as does the realistic helmet. You certainly have some talent Ralph, and well worth the time investment IMO!
    Thanks Bill!
    Like I said, it took me almost two years to create this.
    Ralph.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Poromies View Post
    Amazing, incredible, I cannot even find words to describe how good that looks! You have a great talent and a steady hand, and your works always amaze me.
    Thank you, I am glad you like it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Jeez Ralph! Gobsmacked doesn't even come close! I was always in awe of your talent for making your knives in miniature but to make a working scale model not just of the bayonet but of the rifle too is simply astounding. Total respect to you for your talent and the tribute your gift has created.

From someone who still sticks his fingers together making a plastic kit.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Beautiful mate, I love your craft but this one is unreal

?

Great job, i'm impressed.

Cheers

Ed

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Jeez Ralph! Gobsmacked doesn't even come close! I was always in awe of your talent for making your knives in miniature but to make a working scale model not just of the bayonet but of the rifle too is simply astounding. Total respect to you for your talent and the tribute your gift has created.

From someone who still sticks his fingers together making a plastic kit.
    Thanks Adrian!
    I still stick my fingers together sometimes as well. I do not have small hands. Whenever my friend and I are together and I am showing one of my items, he always comments, "and look at the size of his fingers!"
    Happy 40th again,
    Ralph.

- - Updated - -

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Beautiful mate, I love your craft but this one is unreal
    Thank you!
    Ralph.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Edmil View Post
    Great job, i'm impressed.

Cheers

Ed
    Thank you as well Ed!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Jesus, that rifle is incredible. You put so much effort into it and it really shows.

I half expected the thing to fire little .5mm rounds!

?

some people really have a talent and some do not , I'am one of the do nots.... EXCELLENT!

?

Ralph, your attention to detail is incredible, but even more incredible is your ability to work in miniature, The film industry is always looking for people who can make miniatures, you would be assured of a job just by showing them your projects, cant wait for the next one
    cheers Dave

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Jesus, that rifle is incredible. You put so much effort into it and it really shows.

I half expected the thing to fire little .5mm rounds!
    Thanks Mo!
    Unfortnately, there is no firing pin. Just too small, the bolt itself is 1/16" diameter.
    Ralph.

Quote by colt45 View Post
    some people really have a talent and some do not , I'am one of the do nots.... EXCELLENT!
    Thank you!
    Everyone has a talent. I am an industrial electrician as well.
    Ralph.

- - Updated - -

Quote by davejb View Post
    Ralph, your attention to detail is incredible, but even more incredible is your ability to work in miniature, The film industry is always looking for people who can make miniatures, you would be assured of a job just by showing them your projects, cant wait for the next one
    cheers Dave
    Thanks Dave!
    If it were a job, I doubt I would enjoy it as much.
    Ralph.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast