Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS Rottenfuhrer on motorcycle

Article about: I have seen this model for sale. Anyone know anything about it please? The description on the back seems a little strange (unless the bike is his girlfriend), but it is pretty well detailed.

?

Default SS Rottenfuhrer on motorcycle

I have seen this model for sale. Anyone know anything about it please? The description on the back seems a little strange (unless the bike is his girlfriend), but it is pretty well detailed. I am guessing 1974 as date made, and the bike is approx 2-1/2" long. Is this the right section??
    SS Rottenfuhrer on motorcycleSS Rottenfuhrer on motorcycleSS Rottenfuhrer on motorcycleSS Rottenfuhrer on motorcycleSS Rottenfuhrer on motorcycleSS Rottenfuhrer on motorcycleSS Rottenfuhrer on motorcycleSS Rottenfuhrer on motorcycleSS Rottenfuhrer on motorcycle

?

That is awesome. The person who did the diorama even went with the cobblestone/brick road.
    Nice
    Semper Fi
    Phil

If it was made in 1974, it should be posted in the "Historical Figurines and Scale Models" area.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hi Ralph,
    Sorry, I didn't even know there was such a thread. Any chance you could move it please?

Quote by alikat View Post
    Hi Ralph,
    Sorry, I didn't even know there was such a thread. Any chance you could move it please?
    Done.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I like it! SS Rottenfuhrer riding on a bike sure beats ' baby monkey riding on a pig'

Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Rottenfuhrer on motorcycle 
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Maybe there used to be a female figure in the sidecar ?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE