Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Totenkopf figure

Article about: I used fabric glue too but the hardest challenge that you gonna face is taking the smock off and putting it back! I have some figures with camo smocks, you wouldn't believe how hard to put t

Default Totenkopf figure

After staring at these Dragon figures for weeks I finally bought one today.
    A couple of questions for any collectors of these.

I am not happy with the sticky backed collar tabs as they keep falling off, are there any after market tabs or is there a particular adhesive I can use ?

Also how do I apply the cufftitles to the field blouse?

Thanks for your time

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf figure  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default Re: Totenkopf figure

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

----

--

?

Use fabric glue,you can get it from any material shop or arts and crafts outlets

///

Yes i have one of these as well, use fabric glue for patches including coller tabs and cufftitle. One thing i did have a little problem with are the badges, in this case looks like a black wound badge and an infantry assault badge, so let us know if you also havea problem with those.

Regards,
    Finn

Thanks guys

Nick

deff fabric glue anything else will become brittle or harden the patches use it with a toothpick to apply it so you get a nice thin even spread then actually fit with a set of tweezers

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast