Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Totenkopf figure

Article about: I used fabric glue too but the hardest challenge that you gonna face is taking the smock off and putting it back! I have some figures with camo smocks, you wouldn't believe how hard to put t

Default Re: Totenkopf figure

I used fabric glue too but the hardest challenge that you gonna face is taking the smock off and putting it back! I have some figures with camo smocks, you wouldn't believe how hard to put this on.

I agree, putting the smock over the Field blouse was an absolute nightmare. I didnt think I was going to do it at one stage!!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

just save and keep these tabs and cufftitle. You will need these later. I'm sure this isn't to be your 1st figures. Like collecting TR items, this hobby is very "addicting"! I'm speaking from my experience.. haha

Yes, as i have several of these figures, and YES, i did use fabric glue, and some of the cuff titles , and items i made, I hand sewn them on the tunic.

Here are some pics of mine, the SS brown shirt ( i bought ), I made the cuff title, collar tabs, and shoulder board myself from scratch, and hand sewn it all.

The Rudolf Hess Figure i have left in the box, and will never take it out, The likeness of the face is awesome. The pics with the armband blocked out, I sent those to a buddy in Germany, and he asked me to block those out for him, and I never took new photos.

Yes, they are very addictive, I just bought a complete Himmler figure, awaiting for it to show up.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf figure   Totenkopf figure  

Totenkopf figure   Totenkopf figure  

Attached Images Attached Images Totenkopf figure  Totenkopf figure 

They are cool Brian
    Saturno, I can see why they can be addictive. I nearly bought the SS Viking figure on Saturday

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    They are cool Brian
    Saturno, I can see why they can be addictive. I nearly bought the SS Viking figure on Saturday

Nick
    Well Nick, If you want to buy, these 2 are my recommedation...
    Capt Miller from the movie "Saving Private Ryan"
    Major Koenig from the movie "Enemy at the Gate"

I already have Capt Miller and it's so good. Very lifelike. Major Koenig maybe my next and last purchased. As I had already promised, after buying Capt Miller , never to buy again!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf figure  
    Attached Images Attached Images Totenkopf figure 

Major Koenig is a must buy

Nick

?

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    deff fabric glue anything else will become brittle or harden the patches use it with a toothpick to apply it so you get a nice thin even spread then actually fit with a set of tweezers
    What about velcro?

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Major Koenig is a must buy

Nick
    I agree! That was an awesome movie....in fact i just watched it for the first time the other day!

Quote by totenkopfDean View Post
    I agree! That was an awesome movie....in fact i just watched it for the first time the other day!
    Yes, a great film, good story line, well acted and of course Rachel Weiss

Nick

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast