Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Totenkopf figure

Article about: I used fabric glue too but the hardest challenge that you gonna face is taking the smock off and putting it back! I have some figures with camo smocks, you wouldn't believe how hard to put t

Default Re: Totenkopf figure

Wow Troy, he has a true passion for these !!

I hope he does join and shares them with us

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Just realised I had another one of these. Here they are together. The best bit about collecting these Dragon figures are the vast array of kit and equipment that comes with them !

They look mean 'sons of b**ches' dont they?

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf figure   Totenkopf figure  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Brings back memories, I have about 10 of then, the very first of them including Eric Hartman, Rommel and the kubelwagon as well, though it's been through 2 moves and not looking the best. Was looking to sell them but this thread got me thinking about them again!

Jason

I know what you mean Jason, I am thinking of getting some more. Can you show pics of yours

Nick

Love them Nick i have a couple aswell here is one of them
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf figure   Totenkopf figure  

Totenkopf figure  

Superb Ron, thanks for posting them mate

Nick

Because i love my diving aswell i couldnt let this one pass, forgive my bad pic's please Nick

Totenkopf figure  

Fabulous Ron ! I haven't seen that one before!

Well I have just bought another, a Fallschirmjager regiment 500 figure, will post as soon as it gets here

Nick

Nice one mate cant wait
    cheers ronnie

Alas, as mine are still in the box, it's not really useful to show photos. However, I'd like to see a photo of your Batmobile Ronnie. Maybe in the "what else do you collect" thread?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast