Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Uss arizona

Article about: Hello from PHIL! Here is my model of the DAY OF INFAMY battleship USS ARIZONA The model is in 1/250th scale and his smaller than my BISMARCK model. Please note the KING FISHER aircraft ,They

Default Uss arizona

Hello from PHIL!
    Here is my model of the DAY OF INFAMY battleship USS ARIZONA
    The model is in 1/250th scale and his smaller than my BISMARCK model.
    Please note the KING FISHER aircraft ,They are so small because of their size it took over 6 hrs to build each one!
    Also note that the gun turrets move because each turret has 25 parts just to make them rotate.In total the guns have 56 parts each.
    Total parts for the ship came to 610.
    Also from Dec.7th I have the USS California that intend to build in the future.
    I have 3 aircraft carriers and one the Japanese AKAGI that also took part in the raid on DEC 7th.It will take me months to build all the VALS and Zeros.
    The other aircraft carriers I have are the USS Yorktown,USS Lexington and USS Saratoga.
    Please enjoy the ARIZONA photos!

PHIL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uss arizona   Uss arizona  

Uss arizona   Uss arizona  

MAP
    ?

Phil,

These models are terrific. A testament to your patience and skill. Are these build from some sort of model/template? Or from scratch?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Phil to Phil?
    I'm loving your work , But would it be possible for a clear , non fussy pic of these pieces of your hard work?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

These model come free off of various web sites I have found.
    Check out ecardmodels.com and see what you like!

Phil

All I have is a old cell phone camera and this is the best I can do for now.

Phil

great model and job well done.