Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What I have been doing - Tamiya 1/72 A6M5 Zero

Article about: Thanks for sharing, great to see some model skills on the forum. Great weathering, much better then my skills at the moment lol

Thanks for sharing, great to see some model skills on the forum. Great weathering, much better then my skills at the moment lol

?

The paint on Japanese aircraft was of poor quality and wore off very easily....lovely weathering

Thanks for the feedback guys and the warm welcome. Will have to post up some more and of course check the forum a little bit more frequently.

BTW has anyone seen Maris (ostlanddigger from memory) I bought an item off him almost 12 months ago and I have still not received it. He sent me many excuses over the time and being a forum member I gave him some leniency but I no longer get replies. Should I start this in a new topic?

Cheers
    Jason

Just tried to PM you mate, empty your inbox! Start a thread in the discussions forum and see if anyone else has had any dramas.

Just cleared my inbox then Dave. Yeah I might have to I think

Beautiful work! Yes when I have money constraints I also work on model aircraft. Very nice hobby. Statrted working on models when I was about 10 years old. Man that was quite a while ago. Very nice to see another interested in this hobby as well. Best regards.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    The weathering to the paint is very nicely done.

Cheers, Ade.
    +1

Amazing artistic work. The worn paint down to the steel......gives it such realism. Great work. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Not my field, but nice job-compliments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2