Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

9th Regiment field artillery badge Pre War ?

Article about: Hi , Just got this badge ,its a 4 pieces construction, and would like to know if it is original pre war ? Thanks Janek

Default 9th Regiment field artillery badge Pre War ?

Hi , Just got this badge ,its a 4 pieces construction, and would like to know if it is original pre war ?
    Thanks
    Janek
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 9th Regiment field artillery badge Pre War ?   9th Regiment field artillery badge Pre War ?  

9th Regiment field artillery badge Pre War ?   9th Regiment field artillery badge Pre War ?  

9th Regiment field artillery badge Pre War ?   9th Regiment field artillery badge Pre War ?  

9th Regiment field artillery badge Pre War ?  
    Attached Images Attached Images 9th Regiment field artillery badge Pre War ? 

Default Re: 9th Regiment field artillery badge Pre War ?

???

Hi Janek, I can't say for certain one way or the other without having a known genuine example to compare it to. It's a scarcely seen badge. However, the quality is consistent with what would be expected in a period piece and the construction agrees with how this badge is described in my reference materials. The spinner is correct insofar as maker Lipczyński. So the badge has got a lot going for it. Let’s hope that we get more opinions. Simon, are you out there?

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Hi guys In my humble opinion you have an original badge. Pictures attacehd for comparision Congratulations great badge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 9th Regiment field artillery badge Pre War ?   9th Regiment field artillery badge Pre War ?  

Thank you guys for help!
    Janek