Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.

Article about: by A.J. Zawadzki Hi Simon, please share your observations with us. On initial glance there appear to be slight differences in some of the details (snake’s head; feathering on the eagle), but

?

One other question. A recent 28 PSK other's rank version (albeit by Gontarczyk) recently sold for over 1200 zl. However, this officer's version sat unsold at a recent auction at 900 zl. Am I missing something here?

?

WW2 Medal from Poland | eBay

???

Image of item added .... Gary J.
    Attached Images Attached Images Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version. 
    Last edited by Gary J; 09-05-2014 at 06:24 AM.

Simon, it's a good looking Rozycki made cross. Krogulec has this catalogued as the number 2. These are covered in the Cross of Valour thread.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Steve Ebele
    ?

Default Trench Mirror

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.

I found this on my local Craigs list and after a little looking seems to be of Polish origin. Any insight as to the worth of this item?

Hi Steve, it's of Spanish origin. Sorry, not a clue as to value.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Steve Ebele
    ?

Thanks for the help. Sorry to waste your time.

Hi Steve, no need to apologize. This forum is a friendly place where we all share knowledge and learn in the process, so welcome aboard. You may try posting your question on one of the other sub-forums. Best wishes in your hunt for information.

Cheers,
    Tony

Default Authentic?

Guys,
    Some advice on these would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Michal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Attached Images Attached Images Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version. 

Hi Michal,

All look OK. The Legion badge may have a replacement spinner.

Regards,
    Tony

?

Hello All,

Found these two in a local shop. To me, both look good. Any thoughts as to authenticity and a reasonable price?

Cheers,

Brandon

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast