Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.

Article about: by A.J. Zawadzki Hi Simon, please share your observations with us. On initial glance there appear to be slight differences in some of the details (snake’s head; feathering on the eagle), but

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.

Hey Tony,the spinner doesnt bother me as I bought the badge on allegro.pl for 20 zloty

Czesc Stanislaw, absolutely 100% good, as Antek said. Here is one from my collection, also unissued, for comparison purposes..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

3mk
    ?

JazzKatDaddy
    What a great piece!A very low number also!!I would LOVE to own one like that

3mk
    ?

Heres a Drelich uniform Ive been offered to buy, 70 zloty which is VERY cheap if it turns out to be original,but I want your opinions first
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Hi what do you think? Is it original? I want to get it.
    Mariusz
    Legitymacja Virtuti Militari 1919 rok !!! (951117145) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro

1-szy POLSKI KORPUS 1918 rok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (951117179) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Hi Mariusz,

Yes, everything looks entirely genuine. This is a wonderful grouping of rare documents that I am also watching out of interest. It is painful to see it all being auctioned of separately. After having survived intact for the better part of 90 years and two hostile occupations only to be scattered to the winds for a few extra zloty in 2010. Tragic.

I've stepped in to save such a group several years ago and was fortunately able to keep everything together. Hopefully you'll be able to do the same here.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

One more thing I overlooked mentioning was the very unsual twin award documents of the Cross of Valour. Another factor making this a special grouping.

T.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Heres a Drelich uniform Ive been offered to buy, 70 zloty which is VERY cheap if it turns out to be original,but I want your opinions first
    Hello!

3mk this uniform is not polish military. 70zl is expensive for this something. Here is pre war drelich uniform which i sold year ago.

Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

ccj
    ?

Quote by MichalMag View Post
    Hello!

3mk this uniform is not polish military. 70zl is expensive for this something. Here is pre war drelich uniform which i sold year ago.

Regards
    I sure like this tunic.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast