Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.

Article about: by A.J. Zawadzki Hi Simon, please share your observations with us. On initial glance there appear to be slight differences in some of the details (snake’s head; feathering on the eagle), but

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.

If only they could

It might of been dug up during the years of Communism, When the Soviets wanted no one to know but then again I think it would be guarded since the Soviets wouldnt want anyone finding any proof?

Anyway If the price is right I guess its mine

What do you think? It looks beautiful. Is it original?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Is it original?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Is it original?

Is it original?
    Mariusz

What do you think? Is it original?

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

M

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.   Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

Mariusz

3mk
    ?

Hey Mariusz all the items look good to me

Although Im a bit worried that the Silver and Bronze class`s of merit might be a rare early post-war cut out version, The Golden class looks like a good pre-war one.I think Tony might be able to identify those 2 cross`s of merit.

Regards
    Emil

3mk
    ?

Hey guys,
    Im looking to buy this medal, Can anyone tell me if its original and whats the value of these things?
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version. 

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast