Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.

Article about: by A.J. Zawadzki Hi Simon, please share your observations with us. On initial glance there appear to be slight differences in some of the details (snake’s head; feathering on the eagle), but

?

Default Re: Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.

Hello!
    Request for verification of authenticity issued badges on ebay

http://www.ebay.pl/itm/181069614465?...84.m1423.l2649
    http://www.ebay.pl/itm/271146678005?...84.m1423.l2649

I greet
    Darco

kamil
    ?

Hello, I'm Kamil and this is my first post on this forum. I used to read the most of your topics about polish badges and I andmire your knowledge in this topic.

Could you tell me what do you think about this badge:

Odznaka 43 PU

Is it original and is it worth to buy it in this price ?

Regards
    Kamil

Kamil, welcome to the forum. It’s impossible to arrive at a conclusion as to authenticity based on these pictures alone. But the badge does look promising. The spinner also looks OK, although it is not original to the badge. Adam Nagalski was not a recognized producer of this badge. Known makers were Wiktor Gontarczyk from Warsaw and Bronisław Grabski from Łódź. If the badge is genuine the asking price is fair.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

kamil
    ?

Thank you Tony for your answer.

I knew, that spinner didn't match to this badge, but the most important was genuine of both items. Unfortunatelly I didn't buy it, because seller has closed the auction really quick.

Regards,

Kamil

Hi Kamil,

Sorry that you missed out on that badge. The 43PP is one of the more common IIRP regimental badges, relatively speaking. So don’t despair, another will come up eventually.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

?

Hello! I Alexander and that my first mail on a forum.
    There is not a confidence in originality of sign. Request to help.
    Odznaka 4 DS
    The similar was before proposed:
    Odznaka 4 DS
    Regards,
    Alexander
    Attached Images Attached Images Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version. 

Hello Alexander and welcome to the forum. Your links do not work, at least for me. I have tried to open them several times. For the record, please avoid use of off-site links and post the pictures directly onto the thread. This will preserve the image with the thread when the links die, as they often do.

Regards,
    Tony

Hi Tony, I got the link to open and I have added the pics to Alexander's post.

Hi Alexander, welcome to the forum.

Sorry I cannot advise on the badge.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade, that's a great help.

Alexander, this 4th Automotive Division (4 Dywizjon Samochodowy) badge appears entirely genuine. It is one of several versions by this Łódź based maker. This is the enlisted/other ranks type. Officer grade badges were enameled in black with red perimeter trim on the cross arms and center disc text.

Pictured below is another Bobkowicz soldier's version of this badge from my collection.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.  

?

Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.Auction Items good or bad? Pre-War 2nd RP version.Thank you Tony for your answer.
    Thank you Ade for a help.
    Very much quality copies are now at the market of the Polish regimental signs. Modern technologies it it is allowed to do. Signs are executed as a rule by a stamping method, made old.
    Second type of sign 4 DS is executed from the same matrix, rollup of different types.
    There are shallow differences in making of signs of Pawel Bobkowicz and Spirido Bobkowicz.
    Wide difference in inscription of engraver on the revers of these two signs with presented in a book Zdzislawa Sawicki, Adama Wielechowski .
    Therefore there were doubts on originality of signs.
    Regards,
    Alexandr

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast