Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Cap Eagle

Article about: have been asked about this cap eagle by someone who's knowledge of all things Polish is less than mine ! contributors to the Forum will have noticed that I merely present items for discourse

Default Cap Eagle

have been asked about this cap eagle by someone who's knowledge of all things Polish is less than mine ! contributors to the Forum will have noticed that I merely present items for discourse and keep my head below the parapet regarding the offering of advice. I do not possess the Zawistowski publications, so bearing this in mind I reckon this item is an original period piece, pre WW2 . Members of the jury...............................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cap Eagle   Cap Eagle  

Attached Images Attached Images Cap Eagle 

For the moment I’ll offer that this variant of the wz.19 is now being reproduced very convincingly, although the copies I’ve seen are in silver finish with very pronounced oxidization / antiquing to meet wz.36 regs. These also appear die stamped. I’ll try to locate a photo and post later. As far as the one you posted, the spider senses are tingling, but’s let’s not pass hasty judgment quite yet.

Regards,
    T.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

grateful for photo of a bummer to compare. like I said, I like to keep my head below the surface of the pond.