Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Federation of the Polish Defenders of the Fatherland Allience (Federacja Polskich Zwiazkow Obroncow Ojczyz wth Id Card, 100% original Pre-war ?

Article about: Hello, I have won this ID'd badge, is it 100% original Pre-war, please ? It is the badge to put with my tunic. Here is the link to my tunic on the forum. http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/polish

Default Federation of the Polish Defenders of the Fatherland Allience (Federacja Polskich Zwiazkow Obroncow Ojczyz wth Id Card, 100% original Pre-war ?

Hello,

I have won this ID'd badge, is it 100% original Pre-war, please ?

It is the badge to put with my tunic.

Here is the link to my tunic on the forum.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/polis...-thread-14431/

I have attached the photos.

Please reply as soon as possible, so I know what to tell the seller.

Thank You

Justin1939
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Federation of the Polish Defenders of the Fatherland Allience (Federacja Polskich Zwiazkow Obroncow Ojczyz wth Id Card, 100% original Pre-war ?   Federation of the Polish Defenders of the Fatherland Allience (Federacja Polskich Zwiazkow Obroncow Ojczyz wth Id Card, 100% original Pre-war ?  

Last edited by justin1939; 11-14-2011 at 12:05 AM. Reason: adding text

Default Re: Federation of the Polish Defenders of the Fatherland Allience (Federacja Polskich Zwiazkow Obroncow Ojczyz wth Id Card, 100% original Pre-war ?

Justin - super looking set. No problems here. The badge appears to have survived in top shape.

Regards,
    T.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne