Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

General Rayski

Article about: I've been studying this man. He had an extremely interesting and unusual career. Does anyone have other photos of General Rayski? Ive read he became an Air Commodore in the RAF but I've only

Default Re: General Rayski

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for proving words of wisdom gained from your experience with this sort of thing. Hopefully the people that have contacted me privately will now better understand my refusal to distribute copies. As mentioned in my earlier posts, my sole objective at this point is only to finish reading it. Nothing else is in the works, and I will likely remain the manuscripts temporary custodian until it eventually moves into another collection.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

As promised a few months ago, a photo of General Rayski and his wife taken in September 1964:

Link

Regards, Kublai

Many thanks for the photo Kublai!

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Dear Tony,
    Does General Rayski have any children? I cannot remember him taking about sons or daughters.
    I regret that I did not ask him more questions about the political situation in Poland and Europe during the second world war when I lived in London. I was only 23 then and more interested in going out and having fun.
    I remember that he was very open and friendly in his private life, and not at all military like. He lived in a big house and rented 4 bedsitting rooms and little flats. His wife dealt with the tenants and was strict about cleanliness and order, putting up little notes, e.g. when somebody left a mess in the shared bathroom.
    Best regards.
    Kublai

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3