Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Help required on photo

Article about: If you have his name, I can check the Rocznik Oficerski from 1928 and 1932 - it will list his unit and decorations if he's in either. Let me know. Cheers, Brandon

?

Default Re: Help required on photo

If you have his name, I can check the Rocznik Oficerski from 1928 and 1932 - it will list his unit and decorations if he's in either. Let me know.

Cheers,

Brandon

Many thanks if you can Brandon. His name Feliks Kramarz, date and place of birth is as on the first place i made.

?

No luck from 1928 - 2 Adams and an Adolf Kramarz. Also looked at the Reserves for '34, and only an Adam and Boleslaw.

Sorry I don't have better news...

Many thanks for trying there Brandon , i don't know why the name is not there, to be honest its frustrating that there is not any leads available on the net of his name connected to any unit.

I don't know whether it is just my own misunderstanding but he is in visible Officers uniform in that picture right?

It seems the only option will be to wait until can send request form to the IPN.

Quote by Cenowski View Post
    His name Feliks Kramarz,
    Is there a variation on the spelling of Kramarz? I've found a referance to a Captain Kramera who (if I've translated correctly) commanded an anti-tank company in Armia Karpaty during Sept 1939. Can't tell if it was a Calvary anti-tank company or not?

Just thought I'd ask
    Chris......
    Last edited by ChrisW01; 11-03-2011 at 09:00 AM.

To be honest without major knowledge his WW2 years its hard to say, but after this picture which is only one of two, the second is of him in Policja Państwowa uniform, so it is likely he was in the Policja still in 39 as he is older in that picture.

I think Kramarz which roughly translates as stool keeper in market, is the same as Kramer, Kramer being the german version of Kramarz.

This is the only other picture that exists of what i explained.

KOP is quite possible,firstible i didnt mentioned them because of hats ... but i missed the time peroid of this picture and fact that in these times they didnt used rounded hats.

Unfortunatly, without documents or word of mouth directly its all guess work, but the KOP from what i have found on the internet seems probable for now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2