Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Katyn Thesis

Article about: At the request of forum members, member wayupnorth, John Solski, has generously provided his Katyn thesis for posting. John has added these comments to serve as an introduction. More informa

?

Katyn Memorial wall POLAND - WORLD WAR II &#8594 KATY

?

Quote by jaxmon View Post
    TV documentary "Katyn na bazarze" about lost Katyn relics was prohibited by TVN station. Here is short explenation what mentioned documentary contained (in Polish):

Film „ Katyń na bazarze” jest o tym, jak państwo polskie traktuje materialne dowody zbrodni NKWD i pamiątki po wymordowanych oficerach.
    Autorzy badają historię pamiątek z dołów katyńskich, które w 2002 roku pojawiły się na bazarze staroci na warszawskim Kole. Były to bezcenne ryngrafy, złote ordery Virtutti Militari, krzyże walecznych, notatki polskich oficerów, menażki z wydrapanymi nazwiskami, i wiele innych przedmiotów zrabowanych z Dołów Śmierci w Katyniu. Wśród nich był jedyny sztandar, znaleziony w miejscach kaźni polskich oficerów: sztandar 8 dywizjonu artylerii ciężkiej, wręczony w Bydgoszczy przez marszałka E. Rydza Śmigłego w 1938 r. Sztandary dla wojska bezcenne - dodajmy - wykonuje się w pojedynczych egzemplarzach.
    Ani Ministerstwo Kultury, ani Muzeum Wojska Polskiego, nie zdecydowały się na wykup mobilów od rosyjskich pośredników. Większość przedmiotów za pośrednictwem ludzi dobrej woli zdecydował się zakupić Andrzej Przewoźnik z Rady Pamięci Walk i Męczeństwa… Przedmioty przychodziły do Polski w kilku partiach. Ostatnie kilka worków A. Przewoźnik odebrał osobiście od pośrednika rosyjskiego w Moskwie. Kilka dni później pośrednik i tzw. archeolog ze Smoleńska zostali zamordowani. O tym, co się stało z kilkuset przedmiotami z dołów katyńskich wiedział tylko A. Przewoźnik. 10 kwietnia zginął w katastrofie w Smoleńsku.
    Autorzy usiłują również prześledzić niezwykłe i tajemnicze losy szczątków polskich oficerów, nielegalnie przywożonych do Polski, w tym 72 czaszek z przestrzelinami. Nikt nie wie dzisiaj, co się z nimi stało, choć wszystkie ślady prowadzą do piwnic i magazynów Komendy Głównej Policji.
    Film demaskuje również instytucję podległą Muzeum Wojska Polskiego i MON. Chodzi o tzw. Muzeum Katyńskie, które zamiast być mauzoleum polskiej pamięci, od kilku lat istnieje jedynie wirtualnie. Polskie relikwie przechowywane są w magazynach w fatalnych warunkach. Muzeum nie udostępnia zbiorów, choć wydawane są setki tysięcy złotych na ustawiane konkursy dotyczące projektów przebudowy, tajemnicze wizualizacje i inne projekty. To opowieść o tym jak na Katyniu można robić kasę – dodajmy za publiczne pieniądze. Kierownik placówki to kompromitacja. Trzeba go posłuchać. Trzeba go zobaczyć.
    Film „Katyń na bazarze” to historia o upadku państwa, w którym pamięć narodowa jest traktowana gorzej niż autostrady, PKP czy służba zdrowia, które i tak od dawna są na dnie.

This link will let you see preview of "Katyn na bazarze": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biSg1AWRlQs
    Documentary "Katyn in the bazaar" is about how the Polish government treats evidence of NKVD crimes and memorabilia left by murdered Polish officers.
    The authors examine the history of memorabilia from the pits of Katyn, which in 2002 appeared on antiques bazaar in Warsaw called Circle. Priceless ryngraphs, gold Virtutti Militari orders, crosses of valor, notes of Polish officers, canteen with engraved names, and many other items stolen from Death Pits in Katyn. Among them was the only banner, found in places of execution of Polish officers: banner of 8 heavy artillery regiment, handed in Bydgoszcz by Marshal E. Rydz-Smigly in 1938. Banner for the military is invaluable - we should add - is carried out in single, no copies.
    Neither the Ministry of Culture nor the Museum of the Polish Army decided to buy the relics from Russian middlemen. Most of the items, through the people of good will, bought Andrew Przewoznik of the Council of Struggle and Martyrdom ... Objects came to Poland in several batches. The last couple of bags, A. Przewoznik received personally from the Russian middleman in Moscow. A few days later, the middleman and so-called archaeologist from Smolensk were murdered. What happened to a few hundred objects from the pits of Katyn knew only A. Przewoznik. On April 10 he was killed in a government plane crash in Smolensk.
    The authors also attempt to trace the fate of an unusual and mysterious remains of Polish officers, illegally imported to Poland, including 72 skulls with bullet holes. Today no one knows what happened to them, but all the tracks lead to the cellars and warehouses of the Police Headquarters.
    The film also exposes the institution subordinated to the Museum of the Polish Army and Ministry of Defense, the so-called Katyń Museum. Instead of being the mausoleum of Polish memory, Katyn Museum exists only virtually. Polish relics are stored in warehouses in appalling conditions. Museum collections are not available for viewing. Hundreds of thousand dollars are spent on non-existent remodeling, mysterious visualizations and other projects. It's the story of how you can make a big buck on the Katyn - public money should be added. Facility manager is a disgrace. You have to listen to it. You have to see it.
    "Katyn in the bazaar" is the story of the fall of the country in which the national memory is treated less favorably than a highways, railways and health services, which already have long been derelict.

The first fleeting display of "medals" and "badges" shown (below) on a market stall cannot possibly be from any Katyn victims.... so I wonder why are they included in the film clip? Or are the Katyn related artifacts revealed later in the documentary not featured on YouTube?

Katyn Thesis
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

I think, authors show that anything is possible to buy there. It is a flea market. Any deal could be made. I think is a context, we are not supposed to see real relics, because nobody knows where they are. For me, question is, why this documentary was taken off programing, minutes before its scheduled run....

...ah, another Katyn conspiracy theory to add to the Smolensk and earlier Sikorski crash conspiracies. I jest of course.

The Katyn Museum has a large gallery of images online presenting some of the many thousands of artifacts exhumed from the execution sites, such as the relics below:

Katyn Thesis

Link: Muzeum Katyn
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3