Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

My Wz.19 Captain's rogatywka, which is currently preferably for trade or for sale in the Polish Militaria for Sale section

Article about: My Wz.19 Captain's rogatywka

Default My Wz.19 Captain's rogatywka, which is currently preferably for trade or for sale in the Polish Militaria for Sale section

My Wz.19 Captain's rogatywka in VGC, which is currently preferably for trade or for sale in the Polish Militaria for Sale section.

Many thanks to Robert Kolberg - our Rogatywka expert for his detailed description of my Wz.19 rogatywka and to Robert Odulinski for his excellent and detailed photos of my Wz.19 rogatywka.

Caps of this type were made in the years 1919-27. Surely this rogatywka is from an early period, because the hardware has so-called. Two "Rivets", which were only made this way in the initial period of these rogatywas........ Etc. Whether the eagle is added is hard to say with certainty. Millions of nuts were made for W.P. in this period. We meet different versions, variations, variants, finishes..... Etc. For this question nobody will give YOU 100% certainty.

Czapki tego typu robiono w latach 1919-27. Na pewno ona jest z wczesnego okresu, ponieważ na okuciu ma tzw. dwa "nity" które były tylko w początkowym okresie tych rogatywek........itd. Czy orzełek jest dodany to trudno powiedzieć z całą pewnością. Dla W.P. zrobiono miliony orzełków w tym okresie. Spotykamy różne wersje,odmiany, warianty, wykończenia .....itd. Na to pytanie nikt nie da CI 100 % pewności.

Justin
    justin1939
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Wz.19 Captain's rogatywka, which is currently preferably for trade or for sale in the Polish Militaria for Sale section   My Wz.19 Captain's rogatywka, which is currently preferably for trade or for sale in the Polish Militaria for Sale section  

My Wz.19 Captain's rogatywka, which is currently preferably for trade or for sale in the Polish Militaria for Sale section   My Wz.19 Captain's rogatywka, which is currently preferably for trade or for sale in the Polish Militaria for Sale section  

My Wz.19 Captain's rogatywka, which is currently preferably for trade or for sale in the Polish Militaria for Sale section   My Wz.19 Captain's rogatywka, which is currently preferably for trade or for sale in the Polish Militaria for Sale section  

My Wz.19 Captain's rogatywka, which is currently preferably for trade or for sale in the Polish Militaria for Sale section