Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Order of Polonia Restituta - commander grade

Article about: Hello everyone last week I found this wonderful decoration for sale (at a very attractive price of 50 \\$). The pictures weren't clear so I didn't know exactly what I would get. In the end, wh

Default Order of Polonia Restituta - commander grade

Hello everyone
    last week I found this wonderful decoration for sale (at a very attractive price of 50 $). The pictures weren't clear so I didn't know exactly what I would get. In the end, when I opened the parcel it was this Order Polonia Restituta - commander grade, with original ribbon in a very good condition. I do not know much about it (especially whom did my piece belong) but I like it and I think it will fit good in my collection (together with a Polish Cross for Valour md. 1944 that I have acquired last year). So I think I definitely felt in love with Polish medals.
    All the best
    Sever (Romania)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Order of Polonia Restituta - commander grade   Order of Polonia Restituta - commander grade