Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Pamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku Piechoty

Article about: hi, i have this polish medal and need your help in determining whether it is original.

Replekator
    ?

Default Pamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku Piechoty

hi, i have this polish medal and need your help in determining whether it is original.

Pamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku PiechotyPamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku PiechotyPamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku PiechotyPamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku PiechotyPamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku PiechotyPamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku PiechotyPamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku PiechotyPamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku PiechotyPamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku Piechoty

Default Re: Pamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku Piechoty

Hello Replekator, and welcome to the forum. I am wary of the badge you have pictured. All that I can really offer is that I'd be more comfortable if it looked like the one posted below.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku Piechoty  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Replekator
    ?

New pictures, sorry for my english. My german is better

Greetz ChrisPamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku PiechotyPamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku PiechotyPamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku PiechotyPamiątkowa Odznaka 213 Policyjnego Pułku Piechoty

3mk
    ?

Welcome to the forum Chris!

I agree with Tony. Many recent fakes coming out of Poland look like this. Lack of patina and show almost no wear at all. I can't say 100% though, not sure how many variants of this badge there were