Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Polish academic badges

Article about: Not really militaria... is anyone collecting Polish academic institution badges such as the one worn by this student of Politechnika Warszawska from 1923?

Default Polish academic badges

Not really militaria... is anyone collecting Polish academic institution badges such as the one worn by this student of Politechnika Warszawska from 1923?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish academic badges  
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Polish academic badges

Hi Stephan,

I don't have any in my collection, but I often look for some on allegro. A lot of them were made by the same jewelers who produced badges and orders for the military as you know. The workmanship on some badges really is amazing!

Default Re: Polish academic badges

Emil, hi,

I know nothing about these academic badges and have been looking for some kind of reference material since I purchased the document... without success.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.