Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Polish Eagle badge I.D.

Article about: Hello, Please, what are your thoughts on this Eagle badge. Fake or genuine? 60.2 mm high.I would appreciate any help. Regards Alex

Default Polish Eagle badge I.D.

Hello,

Please, what are your thoughts on this Eagle badge. Fake or genuine? 60.2 mm high.I would appreciate any help.
    Regards
    Alex
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Eagle badge I.D.   Polish Eagle badge I.D.  

Polish Eagle badge I.D.   Polish Eagle badge I.D.  

Witam. niestety jest to współczesne nabicie numeru na oryginalnym orle. Jest to wyrób znanego w Polsce ioszusta z Leska. poniżej kilka wątków do poczytania o tych falsach:

http://www.poszukiwanieskarbow.com/F...p?f=67&t=98847
    Kopie or
    Last edited by A.J. Zawadzki; 06-04-2015 at 08:51 PM. Reason: removal of accusatory comment

Just a quick translation for all :

"Hello, unfortunately this is a contemporary number pressed into a original eagle. It is done by a known swindler from Lesko, Poland. Below there are some things to read about these copies.. "
    Last edited by A.J. Zawadzki; 06-04-2015 at 08:52 PM. Reason: removal of accusatory comment

Quick scan of the "Polish Forum " shows that this group from Lesko and Sanok creates many things : eagles, sabers, badges.... Some are being made form original dies.....

And I do remember that guy "Kosa " on the Forum, he said last time that it was in Krakow where the fakes were being made.
    Well, trafila Kosa na kamien.

Hello Jaszczur and welcome to the forum. Thank you for your comments. Please understand that we prohibit accusatory comments against members. The discussion here is limited to the discussion of militaria. If you have proof that a member has engaged in misrepresenting the authenticity of militaria please contact me privately.

Kindest regards,
    Tony

Jaszczur, witamy na nasz forum. Dziękuję za Twoje komentarz. Proszę zrozum że nie zezwalamy oskarżycielski komentarze wobec członków. Dyskusja tutaj jest ograniczona do dyskusji tylko militaria. Jeśli masz dowód że jeden z naszych członkow jest zaangażowany w przeinaczanie autentyczności militaria proszę skontaktować się ze mną prywatnie.

Z wyrazami szacunku,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Dowody którymi dysponuje są na Policji - gdzie prowadzone sa dochodzenia w tej i wielu innych sprawach. W których grupa ta oszukiwała i oszukuje ludzi do tej pory na sumy od 100 do 30000 tysięcy złotych (PLN).
    Prosze kontaktować się w tej sprawie z prokuraturą w Polsce.
    Tu kolejny wątek w podobnej sprawie:
    http://www.poszukiwanieskarbow.com/F...?f=44&t=154190

Daje to po to aby ludzie chociaz w małym stopniu uswiadomili sobie proceder oszustw i sprzedaży kopii.
    Na znanym portalu Allegro 90% odznak, orłów, szabel, kordzików, niesmiertelników..... itp to kopie i podróbki. Prosze pamiętać że oprócz powiedzenia "trafiła kosa na kamień' jest jeszcze ' nosił wilk razy kilka poniosą i wilka' to advocen powiedzenia dla kosy.
    Poniżej jeszcze jeden link do pokrewnej grupy z Łomży
    Historia, Portal historyczny, Rekonstrukcje historyczne bitew

Hello again, I overlooked mentioning that this is an English language forum so please try to translate your posts for the benefit of non-Polish speaking members.

The member in question seldom posts here, and I am quite certain does not use the forum for selling. As such any further comments about his alleged activities will be deleted.

We welcome your continued participation with us, in English, focused on the items being discussed.

Regards,
    Tony

Witam ponownie Jaszczur,

Zapomniałem wspomnieć że to jest forum w języka angielskiego, więc spróbuj przetłumaczyć Twoje posty zeby wszystkie nasze członki zrozumiały.

Kosa rzadko sie pokazuje tu, i ja jestem dosc pewny ze nie sprzedaje przez forum. Dalsze komentarze na temat jego domniemanego działania zostaną usunięte.

Zapraszamy Ci do dalszego udziału z nami, w języku angielskim, i koncentruje się na tematy dyskutowany.

Pozdrowienia
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hi Jaszczur, Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it. It's a real shame that someone pressed 55 number into a original Polish Eagle. Thank you for above links as well.
    Regards
    A.S.

Czesc Jaszczur, dziekuje za twoje komentarze. Jestem wdzieczny za to. Wielka szkoda, ze ktos nabil number 55 na oryginalnego Orla. Rowniez dziekuje za powyzsze linki.
    Z powazaniem
    A.S.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast