Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Polish eagle for opinion

Article about: Hi, just picked this eagle and*I would*appreciate any comments. *Thanks

Default Polish eagle for opinion

Hi, just picked this eagle and*I would*appreciate any comments.
    *Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish eagle for opinion   Polish eagle for opinion  

Any opinion guys!

Hi! For me it looks to be pre war type eagle. Everything looks to be ok, i think that it is nice example

Best Regards
    Michal

Hi Janek,

Agreed with Michal, it has definite pre-WW2 characteristics. Posted below is a pre-war example. Just as with the exile PSZnZ bullion thread products, variations in the design and construction are par for the course.

Polish eagle for opinion

Polish eagle for opinion

Polish eagle for opinion

Here's a pre-WW2 portrait photo of pilot Wiktor Zawadzki (no relation). Although it's difficult to discern the finer details. the eagle's wings do appear to have some similarities to yours.

Polish eagle for opinion

For the moment I'll hold off moving this thread to the pre-WW2 forum and await some more comments

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thank you guys for help
    Any more opinions ?

Hi guys, I took more pics of the eagle. Some are with flash, others without. They show the details. I just want to be positive that it is good.
    Tony and Michal, thank you for your opinions.
    Tony, can you move the thread to pre-war, maybe I'll be able to get more info there.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish eagle for opinion   Polish eagle for opinion  

Polish eagle for opinion   Polish eagle for opinion  

Polish eagle for opinion