Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Falcons Belt Buckles

Article about: And finally here are some of my Polish Falcons belt buckles: First Galician Falcons - I have not been able to discern any info about this belt buckle or anything specific about the Galician

Default Polish Falcons Belt Buckles

And finally here are some of my Polish Falcons belt buckles:

First Galician Falcons - I have not been able to discern any info about this belt buckle or anything specific about the Galician Falcons. Can anyone provide some info?

The name on the back of the buckle is Rudolf Krimmer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Falcons Belt Buckles   Polish Falcons Belt Buckles  

Last edited by dastier; 06-20-2010 at 08:56 AM.

Default Re: Polish Falcons Belt Buckles

Next is two variations of the Polish Falcons of America belt buckle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Falcons Belt Buckles   Polish Falcons Belt Buckles  

Default Re: Polish Falcons Belt Buckles

And finally Polish Military Falcons belt buckle - not sure if this is American or Polish.

Is there anyone who can share knowledge about these belt buckles?

Thanks, dastier