Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Tent ?

Article about: I won this Polish tent piece ? Could someone tell me exactly what tent piece this is or if it is something different, please ? Please answer as soon as possible, so I know what to tell the s

Default Polish Tent ?

I won this Polish tent piece ? Could someone tell me exactly what tent piece this is or if it is something different, please ?

Please answer as soon as possible, so I know what to tell the seller.

Here are its pictures.

Thank You

Justin1939
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Tent ?  Polish Tent ?  Polish Tent ? 

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Polish Tent ?

This is a zelt that was used to make tents, It looks okay but Im not sure about the date does it have one on it? It might be a early postwar piece, but rarely post-war pieces had red stamps, All the post-war pieces Ive seen have a black or purple stamp

3mk
    ?

Sorry I should of looked at the pictures closer, it looks okay

?

Hello
    This item was on auction. Some collectors in Poland say that is a copy. Some time ago was more tents like this on auctions. Then also many collestors said that thaey are copies. There was suspicions about stamps and pockets. First showed on auction was expensive, the next ones were veeery cheap.
    Regards
    Orkan