Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Uniform

Article about: Hello, My first post around here. I work in Holland for a Museum partly focussed on the Polish liberators of our town. (for the museum see: Maczek museum We are looking for a Pre-1939 unifor

Default Polish Uniform

Hello,

My first post around here. I work in Holland for a Museum partly focussed on the Polish liberators of our town. (for the museum see: Maczek museum

We are looking for a Pre-1939 uniform to complete some blanks in our collection.

Now someone offered us this uniform:

I know it's hard to judge, but does this set up has any chance of being fully original?

Thanks for your opinions.

?

Default Re: Polish Uniform

All parts are post war (jacket, pants, belt, pouches. Maybe sack is pre 1939, but for sure You must add more photos.

Best choice is to buy modern replica. Here is an example of guys from mine historical association - all modern copies. There is no problem with ordering and buying replicas of very good quality. All You need to know is to recognize poor copies from this best. If You need some i can try to help

Samples - mostly summer field M.36 uniforms:

Quote by michiel01 View Post
    Hello,

My first post around here. I work in Holland for a Museum partly focussed on the Polish liberators of our town. (for the museum see: Maczek museum
    Hi, I can't help with the uniform question but I think that you might have used the wrong URL for the museum it should be :

http://www.maczekmuseum.nl/

or maybe the maczekmuseum.com URL isn't setup correctly?

Good luck with this great initiative
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.