Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ppor. Stanisław Marszałkiewicz - Katyn List

Article about: Fellows, I would like to ask you for information about ppor. Stanisław Marszałkiewicz. I found him on Katyn list, but for sure I need more details. That is what I know for now: wif

?

Default Ppor. Stanisław Marszałkiewicz - Katyn List

Fellows,

I would like to ask you for information about ppor. Stanisław Marszałkiewicz. I found him on Katyn list, but for sure I need more details.
    That is what I know for now: wife-Helena, born 17.09.1911 in Poznań.

I have his wedding photo, for me he was an infantry officer-yellow "wypustki" on a strap.

Please let me know something about this officer or where I should search more information. I will be grateful for all your help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ppor. Stanisław Marszałkiewicz - Katyn List  

?

I found web page: https://nekropole.info/pl/Stanislaw-Marszalkiewicz with photo, for me these two person look similar.
    in polish: s. Józefa i Julianny z Deutschów, ur. 17 IX 1911 w Poznaniu. Absolwent seminarium nauczycielskiego (1932) i dywizyjnego kursu podchorążych rezerwy przy 57 pp (1933). Ppor. mianowany ze starsz. 1 I 1935. W 1937 przydzielony do Centralnej Ewidencji Rez. MSWojsk. Nauczyciel w Trębaczowie, pow. kępiński. ->quick translation-Jozef and Julianna son, graduate teachers school and pchor. reserve(1933) - 55 Infantry Regiment, then in 1 I 1935 ppor. rank.

Hi Becksi, have you tried contacting the Centralne Archiwum Wojskowe?

..:: Centralne Archiwum Wojskowe :: Strona g

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Ppor. Stanisław Marszałkiewicz - Katyn List

From the Book : Katyn Ksiega Cmentarna.

AM (Amtliche Material), german list has him with number 3655, found and id'd early on.
    Last edited by Krakow1; 09-05-2016 at 08:27 PM.

?

Guys,
    thanks for reply and help.
    Tony - I didn't, should I? because in this short note one of source is CAW, so I thought they don't have more information.

Best regards
    Filip

When found Lt Marszalkiewicz was identified by : metryka slubu, kegitymacja urzednicza, medalik. (Marriage license, Official ID, medallion.

?

Krakow1 many thanks for this post!!
    I have a question to more a experienced person - should I try to find more in sources like CAW or all informations are enclosed in that publication?
    As I understand these things which helped to identify him were found in the grave?

Yes, these things were found in the remains of his Uniform. That is how many of them got identified.

?

Thank you so much for replies, they really helped me!