Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Pre War Polish Vis Shoulder Stock, 100 original Pre-War ?

Article about: Wow nice pre-war Vis A.J. Which year of production and if it's possible to say - serial number (or first digits of it...). Germal look also nice but it seems to be late production ? Typical

Default Re: Pre War Polish Vis Shoulder Stock, 100 original Pre-War ?

The choice was Yours of course. But if one think that only around 55 000 were made untill the war break out and only some small % survived to our times i just can't imagine such an act. They survived war, post war decades and now in peacetime they are changed into part of holed metal who long time ago was precious weapon. I don't agree with that it's better to have deactivated than nothing. It's not a pepsi, its really rare pistol. Patiency is a good thing. And the pistol is worth of waiting for licence. Specialy pre war one. Such an act of devastation cannot be undone.

?

I had no choice - when I found it it was done that way. Gentelman which was selling he use to shoot with it in last 30 years. Then he stoped with shooting and deactivate gun to make it easy for him selling. So even if I had licence back then I wouldn´t change fact that was already de-act.
    So in that case I prefere that one than none....

Pat, sadly we cannot own Pistols in the UK full stop, not even on a firearms certificate (unless its a humane killer). So waiting to get a licence is something not available for us to do. The only civilians that can have them are Section 5 firearms dealers that are authorised to hold "illegal" weapons. And that is something thats unavailable to the collector. Its very unfortunate, but thats the way that it is for us here in the UK.

Thanks

Danny

?

Hi all,

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post

...I don’t know how many shoulder stocks were produced, or even if it was the Łucznik factory that produced them, but there were certainly more than four of these copies produced.

Regards,
    Tony
    Tony, from my information, appears that the Łucznik company has never produced the stocks replica. They have been made at BUSS (Biura Uruchomień Sprzętu Specjalnego) in Warsaw know now as BUOS http://www.buos.com.pl/ in 1994. Total production was around 400 stocks . I bought my in 2009 for 250$ from private seler

Regards,
    S.

This is the copy I believe Tony was posting about. Apparently only four were made.

?

Quote by dastier View Post
    This is the copy I believe Tony was posting about. Apparently only four were made.

I know it's a copy - well maybe not copy but very good replica made from original drawings, maybe you don't understand my post (sorry for my English)

About stock from your pictures it's look like modifiied postwar Browning HP stock - follow the "Vis Radom" book page 92.

Release button is completely different than Polish design from drawings.

Regards,
    S.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3