Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Prewar Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol lanyard, 100% original Prewar, please ?

Article about: Hello, Is this Vis lanyard, 100% original Prewar, please ? This one has an attachment for the hook, which looks exactly like the Prewar Wz.33 bread bag strap attachments. oryginalna smycz do

Default Prewar Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol lanyard, 100% original Prewar, please ?

Hello,

Is this Vis lanyard, 100% original Prewar, please ?

This one has an attachment for the hook clip, which looks exactly like the Prewar Wz.33 bread bag strap attachments.

Interestingly at the bottom of the first page (on the luger gunboards forum link below), there is an original which the collector claims matches exactly the Prewar Polish pattern and has been confirmed in Poland as a prewar original, would this be the only approved version or could there be slight differences (hook clip and hook clip attachment) between the various makers.

I have attached the photos, the last three are the confirmed original.

VIS 35 Radom Lanyard

Thank you very much, in advance.

Justin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Prewar Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol lanyard, 100% original Prewar, please ?   Prewar Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol lanyard, 100% original Prewar, please ?  

Prewar Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol lanyard, 100% original Prewar, please ?   Prewar Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol lanyard, 100% original Prewar, please ?  

Prewar Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol lanyard, 100% original Prewar, please ?   Prewar Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol lanyard, 100% original Prewar, please ?  

Prewar Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol lanyard, 100% original Prewar, please ?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Prewar Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol lanyard, 100% original Prewar, please ?  Prewar Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol lanyard, 100% original Prewar, please ?  Prewar Wz.35 Radom Vis pistol lanyard, 100% original Prewar, please ? 

Hi Justin,

Again, we have the same problem of insufficient information and few surviving original examples. Add to that the hungry collector's market and those willing to supply that market. The producers of artificially aged holsters with fake production stamps are facing the same temptation to produced aged lanyards. I have, or rather had, photos of a known original in my archives but cannot seem to locate them this morning. I know I have them somewhere and will continue to look. At the moment all I can offer re. the one up for sale is that the swivel hook is definitely modern production. Strike one.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne