Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reproduction VIS 35 holster

Article about: Hello, does anyone here know where I might be able to purchase a reproduction Polish VIS 35 holster? I not referring to the the Nazi holsters that are still available but a copy of the large

Default Reproduction VIS 35 holster

Hello, does anyone here know where I might be able to purchase a reproduction Polish VIS 35 holster? I not referring to the the Nazi holsters that are still available but a copy of the larger original Polish one.

Thanks.

Default Re: Reproduction VIS 35 holster

Hi Dastier,

They are regularly listed on Allegro:

Kabura do pistoletu vis (1674463145) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thanks Tony. I checked the link you posted - does Allegro have an English version for non Polish speakers? I take it 195,00 zl is 195.00 and would be $70 USD. Any idea of what shipping might be from Poland?

I also received a post on another forum and a fellow in the USA has one for sale. I was wondering since you have or have seen an authentic VIS 35 holster, how does this compare in shape. (ignore the Nazi stamp). Thanks

Dastier, I don't know of an English language version of Allegro. A US$70 currency conversion is about right. No idea about postage, sorry.

The holster you have pictured is a faithful copy (despite the stamp) and is worthwhile considering if comparably priced. The cleaning rod is poor though.

Here’s a well made copy I once owned, until finding (and being able to afford!) a real Vis wz.35 holster:

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reproduction VIS 35 holster   Reproduction VIS 35 holster  

Reproduction VIS 35 holster   Reproduction VIS 35 holster  

Reproduction VIS 35 holster   Reproduction VIS 35 holster  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne